- Subscribe to or view v0.9.2 of my Gmail for Google Apps Script: re-implements 'email', 'last-email' and 'get-email-address' commands using Google Apps Email instead of Gmail.
(view v0.1 or v0.2 or v0.3 or v0.4 or v0.5 or v0.6 or v0.7 or v0.8 or v0.9.0 or v0.9.1)
Note: Up to version 0.3, you needed to change the gmailAppsDomain variable at the top of the script to contain your own domain, but from v0.4, it works it out by itself, as long as you're already logged in. Prior to v0.9.0 you also needed to unsubscribe to the standard Email and Calendar scripts provided with Ubiquity. From v0.9.0 and on, the old functions are replaced automatically.
- Subscribe to or view Asterisk Dialer: Dials the given or selected number, note: requires a custom CGI script on the Asterisk server
- Subscribe to or view open-tab: Open a given, or selected, url in a new tab. Also see Niklas Bergius' open-in-tab command script.
- Subscribe to or view AusPostcode: Search for an Australian postcode on the AusPost web site.
- Subscribe to or view Print: send the current page to the printer.
Note: the gmailApps script might not be working right, but we're working on it...